All Events > 2011 Edward L. Bernays Awards
2011 Edward L. Bernays Awards
10/5/2011 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
2230 Shelter Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92106
Take a trip to paradise and join us at this year's Edward L. Bernays Awards Ceremony at the Bali Hai Restaurant on Shelter Island in San Diego. Celebrate this past year's best and brightest in San Diego public relations as you're transported to the South Pacific with Polynesian-inspired cuisine, Hawaiian entertainment and plenty of Island spirit.
The welcome luau begins at 6 p.m. with hosted cocktails and small bites, followed by a fantastic, three-course dinner and the awards ceremony at 7 p.m.
Hawaiian welcome leis
Live ukulele band and hula performance
Hosted signature drink and small bites
Hosted small bites during the welcome luau
Three-course Polynesian-inspired dinner with hosted wine
Sprinkles “Mahalo” cupcakes
Hawaiian-chic luau attire is suggested.
Purchase tickets now at a reduced rate through September 12. Registration closes September 26.
To view the awards ceremony invite, click here.
To view the Call for Entries, click here.
- PRSA San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter Members with RSVP by Sept. 12: $85 ($100 after 9/12)
- Non-members with RSVP by Sept. 12: $105 ($120 after 9/12)
- Tables with RSVP by Sept. 12: $850 ($950 after 9/12)
Registration by Monday, Sept. 26 is required. Register online or RSVP via email or call Chapter Manager Rene Carmichael at 619-368-7114.
To register by mail, please first send an email RSVP with registration information, then mail check to P.O. Box 28512, San Diego, CA 92198-0512.
No refunds after Friday, September 30. Because PRSA San Diego must guarantee the amount of attendees with our caterer in advance, no-shows will be billed.
Make the most of PRSA SD/IC’s largest event of the year. Limited Bernays table sponsorships are available and include:
- Full table (10 seats) with priority seating
- Company logo on event page of www.prsasdic.org
- Official acknowledgement at the event
- Logo placement on event collateral
- Opportunity to distribute premiums or collateral material to each attendee (at sponsor’s cost)
- Quarter-page advertisement in event program
- Executive from your company to serve as award presenter
Table sponsorships are $1,500. For more information, please contact PRSA SD/IC Board Member Anne Stephany.